Avaya Cloud Office
Avaya Cloud Office
Easy for your customers to use, easy for you to sell.
Key Features for Businesses
Voice & Messaging
With one number, you can provide customers the ability to connect via phone, start a quick group chat or send a quick SMS message to a colleague, on either their desktop or mobile device.
From a browser or the Avaya app, customers can join a virtual meeting room, complete with video and collaboration tools built right in. Up to 200 participants can chat, present, assign tasks, store documents and more.
Easy-to-use reporting lets businesses see how effectively their communications are working for them.
With over 100 ready-to-use business integrations--including SalesForce, Office 365, G Suite and more--your customers can integrate even further for better communication and collaboration.
Benefits for Agents
High Touch Support for Customers
- Award-winning services team - before, during and after going live
- Remote, on-site and customer Avaya Professional Services available
- Staffed in the US
- Agents own the customer relationships
Zero Touch Provisioning
- The ideal customer experience
- Easy for customers to plug in and start using their phone
- No onsite configuration
Expert Support from Jenne and Avaya
- Dedicated Jenne Avaya cloud team for agents
- Sales training and support for the offer
- Demos of Avaya Cloud Office
- Comprehensive onboarding from the Jenne Avaya cloud team
- Avaya Cloud regional support
- Jenne is a one stop source for support equipment needed - networking, security, paging and more.
One Solution Does it All
- Enterprise-grade cloud PBX
- All the telephony features you'd expect: IVR, appearances, hunt groups, etc.
- Messaging: SMS & MMS
- Real-time file sharing and task management
- Audio and video conferencing for effective meetings
- Faxing: send from desktop, mobile app or via email
- Real-time reporting and analytics
- 4 user types allow agents to offer customers the right features at a low, monthly cost
Jenne Avaya Cloud Office Flyer
Avaya Cloud Office Factsheet
Jenne Avaya Open Devices Flyer
What's Driving Trends in UCaaS?